Política de privacidad
Free Press Journal respects the privacy of everyone who visits the website of Free Press Journal Group. We would like to inform you regarding the way we would use your
Information Collection and Use:
When you visit Free Press Journal website(s) just to browse, read pages or download news/information. Free Press Journal may collect your personally identifiable information, i.e. your name, email address, residence and office address, telephone, mobile number automatically.
Further, Free Press Journal may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the information about your computer hardware, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and exit times and referring identical or group website.
While using Free Press Journal website, Free Press Journal may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personal identifiable information may include, but it is not limited to your name.
Third Party Content
The Company is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Subscribers. Accordingly, the Company has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Subscribers or any other user of cascara, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company. Neither the Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through cascara represents the opinions and judgements of the respective information provider, Subscriber, or other user not under contract with the Company. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on cascara by anyone other than authorized the Company employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through the cascara. It is the responsibility of Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through cascara. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Security of your Personal Information and Data
As Free Press Journal values your personal information, Free Press Journal will ensure an adequate level of protection. Free Press Journal have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While Free Press Journal strives to use commercial acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Free Press Journal cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Agreement and any operating rules for cascara established by the Company constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and try any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Contract. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of Free Press Journal website(s) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Free Press Journal nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website(s) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trade marks reproduced in Free Press Journal website(s) which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of Free Press Journal website(s) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Free Press Journal website(s) may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Free Press Journal has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).